Infotechnesia.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Infotechnesia.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Infotechnesia.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to email@example.com.
Please allow 3-7 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or Hosting Company will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Like many other Web sites, Popmagz.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to popmagz.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Google Ad Exchange
- AdAsia Ad Network
Infotechnesia.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
By accessing infotechnesia.com, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to all terms and conditions (disclaimer) that apply to the use of this blog site, as stated below:
- We created this site to learn to write and share knowledge and experience.
- In each article there is a date, month and year of writing. Information available on this blog should be used for reference only. I write based on what I know in the date, month and year of writing. I do not guarantee that all information presented is accurate and complete, so I am not responsible for any errors and delays in updating information, or any losses arising from actions relating to the use of information contained in this blog, I am very grateful if there are readers who are willing to tell not updating the articles that I have written through the comments column.
- On this website there are several links to other sites that I intended to complete the information written at the time of writing and at that time was still relevant. Therefore I am not responsible for the content or changes in the content of linked sites.
- Every reader of this website is allowed to comment with a note that comments written are the responsibility of the owner of the comments.
- The writings on this website article are the personal opinions of the author and are not a reflection of the attitude of the institution where the author works.